CaixaBI has consistently maintained a leading position in the Portuguese Equity Capital Market, evidencing significant experience in the coordination of transactions with international exposure.
CaixaBI's execution capacity is based on four fundamental pillars:
1. Experience and global skills in ECM transactions’ execution
- CaixaBI is leader in Equity Capital Market transactions in Portugal, and has acted as Global Coordinator and Bookrunner in the most relevant transactions that have taken place in the past.
- It has a global team of professionals with vast experience in capital markets, and has participated in large-scale and highly complex transactions.
2. Access to a multi-local distribution platform with high capillarity
- The Partnership with the European Securities Network (“ESN”) allows for the access to over 1,000 institutional investors in several European countries (Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Finland, Greece and the United Kingdom (1)) and in the United States of America (2).
- Additionally, this partnership allows for the existence of a pan-European research platform with over 70 analysts covering 450 companies, organising about 400 roadshows per year with institutional investors.
3. Success in placement of market offerings
- Privileged access to different types of investors in various geographic regions, allows CaixaBI to have a significant complementarity in relation to the global banks.
- CaixaBI has a strong distribution capacity based on the relevant knowledge of a global institutional clients’ base and on the access to Caixa Geral de Depósitos' network of branches, which allows CaixaBI to have a relevant distribution capacity in terms of retail offers in Portugal.
4. Track record of success in ECM transactions
- CaixaBI has a vast experience in equity capital markets transactions, including Initial Public Offerings, Rights Issues, Tender Offers, ABBs, among others.
(1) Some ESN members have a presence in the United Kingdom through their Equity Sales teams.
(2) Cooperation with CM-CIC Market Solutions, Inc. for the North-American market.